Friday, November 25, 2011

Dallas Turkey Trot!

I had gotten there early and was able to get a turkey costume since my shirt I did the feathers were falling off of it.


As you can see this was where "all the turkey's" had to go to be counted. They did get the record with 651 people who had dressed up as turkey's and stayed corralled together in one spot for 10 minutes.



Even someone had dressed their dog up as a turkey.





Tina, Stephi and me. Tina had asked me if I would do this race with her so I walked it with them. We finished in 1 hour and 10 minutes not bad for it being so crowded and also walking in the turkey costumes. That was hard to do.








We walked passed Thanksgiving Tower what better building to walk past on Thanksgiving Day made you think about what you really were thankful for.









I loved this costume it was made of balloons, how clever was that.










I thought these were cute made out of felt. I hadn't done the Dallas Turkey Trot in a couple of years because of the crowds. When I finished the race I was thankful that Tina had asked me to do this with her and also was thankful that this was my 11th race for the year.












2 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! Glad you had a good time!

J said...

HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE the Turkey costume!! Very nice!