Sunday, March 18, 2012

2nd Race of the year- Cowtown 10 K


So I am a little late blogging about my second race of the year. SO only ten more races to accomplish my goal of 12 races in 2012. This was the first time to run the Cowtown 10k (you get a medal for finishing the 10k that was the reason for signing up for the 10k). It was a great race with water stops at almost every mile so if I run it next year I won't need to bring along my water bottle. There were some hills in the race the first hill was right after the start of the race.


This was before the race!
My mom and I waiting for the race to start!
The shirt!
I loved how the race bib said how many years each person had been running this race. I spotted a lady who had on the back of her shirt that this year was her 23 year to be running in the Cowtown race wow how cool is that.

Here we are after the race with our finishers medals.

No comments: