Monday, May 31, 2010

Transform Yourself Challenge Week 3


My mom asked me if I wanted her to drop me off at the gym and then I could run home from the gym. So I said OK and she dropped me off.
I did my week 3 day one workout at the gym.
Incline shoulder press 3 sets at 15,12, 10 reps per set. The first set I used 35 pounds, second and third set at 40 pounds. Then moved on to one-arm dumbbell lateral raise 3 sets at 15,12,10 reps per side. I used 12 pound weight for first and second sets and 15 pound weight for third set.
Cable Front raise 3 sets of 15 (35 pounds), 12 (40 pounds), 10 (45 pounds) reps.
Reverse Pec-Deck Flye 3 sets of 15,12, 10 reps and used 35 pounds for first and second reps and then 40 pounds for the third rep. I moved on to Abs which was a Tri-Set: Exercise Ball Crunch, Lying leg lift, dumbbell oblique crunch 3 sets of 15 each.
Then I ran home from the gym to get my cardio in . I did 2.89 miles for 36 minutes.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was a creative way to get your cardio in! Sounds like you had a good workout.