Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dad's Fest Race Report

We got to the race in plenty of time and even got to park our car in a car garage which meant that when the race was finished our car wouldn't be so hot from the the Texas sun. We decided to walk around and there was two people asking if we had any questions or needed anything and my mom said "yes, can you take our picture" and they were like OK.. so here's the picture of the two of us.



This was at the finish line. This race wasn't to bad in till I got to the hills, there were three of them but they weren't as bad as last weeks hills. I did have to walk some during this race but not as much as I usually have walked.
I finished this race with a time of 39:14 and after looking at the results I came in 18th out of 32 in my age group.






1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations on the great time - AND - you look fabulous!!!