Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Warrior Yoga Class

I have never tried a Yoga Class before and was told that this class is geared toward people who run, bike or play sports during the weekend. So I decided to give it a try and had a great time doing it. I was glad that the class was small so I didn't feel intimated if I was doing a pose wrong. So now after taking this class I can mark another goal off my list for this year. I think this may be the year that I mark all of my goals off my list. Actually I went to my New Year's Goals post and have accomplished my goals for the year so I will need to make some new one's to help me not lose focus on why I exercise and run and that is for me to become healthier and to lose some weight along the way.
So will be thinking of a new healthy goal to finish out the year with.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - you accomplished all your goals? That's great! And we can take a yoga class together at Christmas - yay!

labriek said...

Yoga is a great addition to your workout regime. Keep it up! Maybe take an intro to yoga class with Blue Anjou over on Main? They had one in August, but maybe they'll have another in September. www.blueanjou.com

Keep on keeping on!!