Saturday, August 21, 2010

UNT 5K Touchdown Race

Kathleen and I before the race!

This was the starting line and finishing line as well.

I ran/walked this race with my good friend Kathleen. I didn't' realize that I had left my Nike plus sportband at home in till we were almost at the race up at UNT (Universtity of North Texas) and wasn't going to turn around and go home for it. This race was a neat race because you started out at the football stadium and ran around the campus. Our unofficial time was 41 something but when we looked after the race and after our pancake breakfast the time was posted but could only remember the pace which was 13.32 so I am thinking our time was42 .03 not bad for mostly walking this race.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job = I bet you had a great time hanging out with Kathleeen!

Cindy said...

Sounds like you had fun. Good job on the race.