Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Goal

Since I had accomplished all the goals that I had set for myself this year before the end of the year. I needed to set a new goal so instead the gym that my mom has been doing her boot camps at was having a couple of contests. My mom and sister Jenny talked me into signing up for the Eat Clean contest so I agreed to do it. Of course I didn't know what I had signed up for in till it was too late to back out after they had given me my first assignment of turning in what I was going to eat for the week boy was that hard to figure out only took my two hours to figure it out. I got through my first day OK only changed a couple of things that I had planned to eat hopefully I won't be changing every day. I will give this a try and if I don't like it I only have to do it till December (that's when the contest ends)...

If you would like to check out where we have been doing our boot camps you can go to www.tufbodies.com

No comments: