Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Allie had written her new years resolutions in school and thought it was cute that for one of her resoulutions was to gain weight because her mom wanted her to gain weight. I wish that could be one of my new years goal but I actually need to lose weight instead.

So for 2011 some of my goals are going to be...

1) run a 11 minute mile

2) to go from green level to blue level in nikeplus.com

3) to run 500 miles this year

4) to run a half marathon this year ( am not so sure on this one but am going to put this out on the table )
I think those are very attainable goals to work on this year. Who knows I may decided to add some more goals to the list depending on how many of these goals I have finished before 2011 ends.



Check Spelling

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those sound like excellent goals! Good luck and I will be cheering you on!