Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vineyard Race Report.

This was the third year that my mom and I have run this race. This year the race course was different from the previous years races. When I finished the race I looked at my Nike plus bracelet and it didn't have the correct distance so maybe when the race course was set up there was a part of the course that was left out but oh well I still had a great time for me. I really like running this race but for some odd reason this race was one of the worst races that I had run this year. Who know maybe it was because it was the 9th race that I have done this year. I started the race out running but had to stop and walk because I felt like I was going to get sick and if I quit this race I couldn't count as part of the challenge that I had signed up for called For the Bling of it, where you commit to running 12 races in a year. So I then decided to try and walk run which wasn't too bad. I did finish this race under 40 minutes so was very glad for that the gun time was 39:23. I love the race shirts this year they are long sleeved so I can use it to put over another shirt in the winter or if we have really cool weather by itself.




This is the winery that sponsored the run.



This picture is after the race.


Here is my mom after the race and she finished third in her age group so she now has three wine glasses.







No comments: