Monday, August 16, 2010

Boot Camp at T.U.F.

I was the only one at Shayla's boot camp this morning so it was my own personal training session. Shayla worked me hard today (even had sweat just dripping off of me). So Shayla had me start out doing 20 squats using a bar across my shoulders and then do 5 push ups with my toes on the mat. I did this 5 times and then moved on to reverse lunges holding 2 20 pound dumb bells in my hands and did 5 on each leg and then did 8 squats with shoulder presses using 15 pound dumb bells. I did this for 5 times as well. Then finished off with 100 sit ups , 25 crunches, 25 reverse crunches, 25 c-crunch and 25 bicycles (both legs counted as one). Then finished up with a nice stretch. What a way to start out my Monday morning.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! What a great workout! Good for you!