Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pink Soles in Motion 5K In the Park

This is the shirt that I got and it is also a tech shirt.

When I picked up my race packet I also saw this headband and am always looking for a good headband that doesn't fall off my head.



Here are my new shoes that I got as well.




I had been looking at this race for a while and just wasn't sure if I had wanted to do so when I had the day off I decided to sign up for the race which benefits the Pink Soles in Motion 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk Team which is a very big team because there were many from the team participating in the 5k race as well. The route wasn't bad it was using the paths around the park which was really nice because I got to see a mother duck swimming in the pond with her ducklings. The heat wasn't that bad but I did walk some. I ended finishing the race with a time of 43:27.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Did you get the shoes from the race???

Christy said...

when I went to pick up my race packet at Run On I took some time to look at shoes and be fitted since I needed a new pair of shoes.